Together we'll find your unfair edge
Hi, I’m George Kats, the grand poobah of The Unfair Edge.
Here's what I do
For as long as I can remember I’ve been a gifted problem solver.
My favourite kind of problems to solve are human problems.
My work is all about helping entrepreneurs and singles slay their problems; ESPECIALLY problems to do with confidence self-esteem, and feeling like an imposter.
We will cut years off your suffering-curve [that’s when your learning curve is sending you down all the wrong roads].
I want you to sell more, say more, and own your message on every stage and conversation in your business and in your life.
SOME FACTS ABOUT YOURS TRULY
- I'm a terrible swimmer
- I eat a lot and fast, I love food, but when I was a kid I was a super fussy eater.
- I love to travel and have been to over 20 countries; including studying Kung Fu in China, Living in Eastern Europe, and some other stories best kept locked away.
- I’m a big fan of MMA and Martial Arts
- I’m a Cinephile
- I never used to like Avocados but now I love, love, love them.
- I'm BIG into Philosophy and Science.
AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE...
In a world where our mental/emotional selves are considered an important part of our development.
- Where working 'on ourselves' is encouraged and commonplace as going to the gym is.
- The better our relationship with ourselves, the better our relationship with others and the world around us.
- All of us can have the success we want, the lives we want without having to choose between success and learning to love ourselves [and not in some hippy way either].
- It's time to change the world, It's time to BE the change you want to see in the world.
I’ve learned a lot of lessons in life.
1.) Brush your teeth twice a day, it's actually important!
2.) Double check your flight booking BEFORE you go to fly.
3.) The ONLY people who succeed in life are the people who find THEIR UNFAIR EDGE.
Everyone can have one, but not everybody does...
When you don’t feel like you belong, and you’re different to everyone else; you feel disadvantaged
You think the world is ‘unfair’, and everybody else has the ‘edge’.
It took me more than 12 years, 100s of books, different mentors, self-development programs/workshops [which were mostly dead ends] to realise everything that makes me me is EXACTLY why I can/have/ will continue to succeed.
My unfair edge was that I had red-hair, that getting a 6 pack didn’t come easily, that I wasn’t naturally good with the opposite sex, and that my confidence and esteem sucked.
My greatest struggles have become my greatest gifts.
I want you to find your unfair edge, HINT: it’s not out there.
I struggled for too many years. Constantly thinking I was never going to be ‘good enough’, and that what made me, me was the causing my lack of success.
WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE TO DO THE SAME?
Do you want to cut years of pain, suffering, angst and to end the vicious loops that feed into your belief that ‘you’ll never get there’ and aren’t ‘good enough’ that keep gripping to you deep down inside?
I’m here to help you find your unfair edge